6.23.2010

Slacking off...

I've been having a slack week regarding the dress challenge. This is for a few reasons:
1) I now have to start repeating
2) All of my dresses and skirts are in the dirt laundry and
3) I'm too lazy to sift through and smell test those suckers
4) I have been having trouble sleeping resulting in my being super groggy in the mornings and being rushed

I am still going to make an effort to wear dresses for the rest of the month, and probably more often in general so I consider this challenge to be a success, especially in light of how often I wore dresses prior to this (which is pratically never).

Last summer I played ball hockey with a bunch with some friends and friends of friends at Ritchie Hall. I discovered that I actually realllly love playing ball hockey and I believe I have some serious potential. I don't actually possess any skills, per se. But I am fairly aggressive and I think it surprises the heck out of these dudes. I get frazzled when I actually have the ball in my stick and usually end up passing it to someone on the wrong team. I am going to buy my own stick this weekend and make Tyler teach me some stick handling skilllzz. Tyler is really good at ball hockey. However, he is a complete SHOW OFF. He's all "look at me I'm so fast I'm going to run across the court for no reason to confuse you". Jerk.

I am starting a new challenge this week. The HUNDRED PUSH UP CHALLENGE. I'm actually embarrassed of my lack of upper body strength and need to get serious about improving it.

No comments: